Composing an essay: from selecting an interest to drawing within the framework of a student’s work
In accordance with the wording associated with the theme, they could be differentiated as:
– themes, principles or generalizations (“The theme for the energy of cash in Us prose of this nineteenth century”). Their disclosure presupposes the presence of reflections according to certain findings concerning the selected subject and generalizations that are broad.
– themes-judgment. Their disclosure involves a declaration predicated on a quantity of theses, supported by examples from the text. The wording regarding the subject Itself defines the basic concept of ??writing and shows the way associated with the logic of thinking.
– themes-questions or discussion subjects. Their disclosure doesn’t indicate Certain answers to the relevant concerns posed: you ought to focus on possible contradictions when you look at the interpretation associated with the topic, various points of view associated with scientists, compare them, mirror, type, and sooner or later unify the theory.
Forms of subjects according to the materials
Subject material might be:
– monographic – one image or one issue is analyzed in the material of just one work;
– relative – the heroes of just one work are contrasted or perhaps the creative solution of just one issue is contrasted in several works of 1 or a few writers
– generalizing – provides the thinking associated with type that is generalizing the framework for the stated subject or problem;
– literary proper (analysis for the whole work associated with journalist or poet, analysis of this work, analysis regarding the image of this hero that is literary analysis associated with image regarding the writer, analysis regarding the form that is artistic language of the literary work). 继续阅读“Composing an essay: from selecting an interest to drawing within the framework of a student’s work”